AG-2019 European Regional Network Meeting-EMEAAC Krakow
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Krakow & Convention Center, Krakow,
Monday, October 14, 2019
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Implications of the 2020 accreditation standards on European Business Education.
This session will look into the proposed new 2020 standards and identify what opportunities and challenges they might entail for our schools. Presenters will examine the new standards from various angles and highlight the most notable changes in the European context.
Issues might include:
- New standards and their implications for the brands of business schools and the AACSB
- New standards and the issue of data handling and protection
- What’s new for Assurance of Learning?
- New standards & faculty qualification
- New standards: potential stumbling blocks for European schools